Presentazioni

The fourth Real Madrid shirt has been presented through FIFA

Chi sei, da dove digiti, che SIMMINO sei?

Messaggioda cheappointssale727 » ven dic 06, 2019 3:56 am

buy FIFA 20 Coins The Electronic Arts video game FIFA 20 has become the video game chosen for the presentation of the fourth shirt of one of the best teams in LaLiga and the world Real Madrid C.F. The fourth and spectacular shirt that we will show you next will be used by the meringues during the 2019 - 2020 season.

As if the entity of Real Madrid were not famous the club has once again used FIFA for the presentation of its fourth shirt a video game with one of the most media outlets in the world of football.

This new clothing is a collaboration between Real Madrid and EA Sports and is not the only one. cheap FUT 20 Coins Since the covers (bypassing Virgil van Dijk's) have been represented by the striker and Real Madrid coach Eden Hazard and Zinedine Zidane.

This is what commented the Real Madrid side Marcelo around the new shirt:

It reminds me of the great trophies conquered with Madrid ... It's very pretty. I really like the details in gold because they symbolize the victory and it reminds me of the titles achieved with Real Madrid and the celebrations we have had with our fans.

In addition to buying the shirt via the official website you can get it in FIFA 20 and thus use it in the different modes: FIFA Ultimate Team and VOLTA. In order to use it in our FUT team we will have to complete the following objectives.

Los Blancos: Win a match in any FUT mode with a Real Madrid player in your initial squad.
Play 4: Play 4 games in any FUT mode.
Mark 8: Score 8 goals in any FUT mode.

If you want Ronaldo or Neymar or the like just Buy FUT 20 Coins with huge discount at 93AH.com now fifa 20 ultimate team coins enough stock the FIFA Coins Player Auction trade will help you win more matches and score more goals in the football video game.
cheappointssale727
sim §

Torna a Presentazioni